Thursday, May 16, 2013

Small Town Framingham from tomboy to boysgirl

 
The top picture, is Waushakum Blvd.  Paul DeChamps and his wife lived in the bungalow , the next house on the right as you go down Waushakum Blvd.  note that there is no traffic, little to see
I am at the edge of our driveway in my tomboy clothes probably getting ready to go 'buck up' in the field down the street.  I was lucky usually the boys let me play, although I was a " clumsy girl"!
 
After my mother and I talked, about playing baseball and foot ball and not a good idea to get tackled by boys anymore...the picture at the bottom shows the tomboy now a' boysgirl.'..note Dads car, purchased just before the war....probably a 1941 Plymouth, which stayed with us til he bought a new car around 1952, a Dodge..

No comments:

Post a Comment