Thursday, June 20, 2013

Small Town Framingham Farley's Diner Rt 9

 

From .... FRAMINGHAM VIEWS ON WORDPRESS..
PLEASE GO TO THAT SITE AND SEE MORE OF OLD FRAMINGHAM     When in Framingham, visit the History Center on the Framingham Center Common to see the many postcards and memories of old Framingham. 
  

Farley’s Diner


Back in the day, and  not many years ago, there were places to go for something to eat late at night, and after a show. Farley’s Diner was one of those places. Westbound on Route 9 just before Framingham Center, this is how it looked in a rarely seen Kodachrome postcard.

1 comment:

  1. The first time I laid eyes on the woman who eventually became my wife was in Farley's Diner . She walked by by my table and she was so beautiful I just stared .Three months later I bought a house in Westborough and guess who my across the street neighbor was .

    ReplyDelete