Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Small Town Framingham, Guild Road and memory begins

Our first home was on Guild Road in Framingham a rented house, where Mom got her first piano.  What brought the house, the first floor room layout and the piano to mind was my first memory. It was the first time I was aware and had memory of something.  I was about three years old, and Mom had some Russian dolls that fit inside each other.  They are what did it!  I was mesmerized, astonished and inquistive...and so the day went down in memory forever, and then memory faded away for a few months until a new event was announced.....my brother was joining our family!  Then awareness began from that point onward.  I don't think it was just the notice that Frank was coming to our home, but rather I was turning 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment