Saturday, February 23, 2013

Small Town Framingham, Linda Kasabian testifies against the Manson Family (2/3)

This is how I first met my 2nd cousin, George DiCenzo.  My grandfather and one brother, left New Haven, to settle in Massachusetts, another brother  ( and two sisters )stayed in New Haven, so we never met, until we were many years older, through the magic of the computer  When the movie came out, Mom told us that was our cousin , George who played the prosecutor.  He went on to many other film endeavors, including movies and TV, even Dark Shadows, was part of his resume.   George and I had fun talking on the computer, many mornings, once we met in cyber space.  George has passed on, but his sister+ Margherita Jellinek and I continue to touch base once in awhile. Imagine, how families drifted apart before the computer could put them in touch again, across the miles and years!

No comments:

Post a Comment